Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flattering Poses for Female Subjects

Well friends it's time for another tiptastic Thursday! I hope you are sensing a theme for Thursday's posts!

Have you ever wondered how some women look so amazing in their photos, so slim and flattering? Well I'm sure a lot goes into making these women look so amazing but as it turns out the way the photographer poses a female subject can go a long way toward making the subject look amazing. Who knew right? How did I figure out the magic of flattering poses well I'm a big enough person to admit that I didn't come up with these poses on my own I found them on Pinterest {pinned here}, and I thought the idea was so great that it needed to be shared with all of you.
Source: Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk http://www.ashleysisk.com
I will definitely be using these flattering poses for a female subject in my next photo shoots. Wouldn't these flattering poses be perfect for engagements, senior portraits and headshots?

Now I'm on the hunt to find examples of manly poses for male subjects and cute/playful poses for children subjects. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment